Front camera blocked

Cookyclub

Standard Member
Reaction score
In this cold weather the windscreen in front of the camera and the windscreen itself keeps steaming up. Anyone know of a fix where the front camera is, no matter which screen clear, heat or cold clears it. Anyone else have this issue?

Yes, I've seen that warning coming up too.

Re the windscreen fogging up, I have started to run with at hearting on slightly, but that does mean reduction in range. And, as per a previous thread, I have bought the Pingi Demister pad, but the jury's still out on whether it is actually helping.
(https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pingi-LV-A300-Dehumidifier-Car-Home/dp/B00I3VKBJS) other outlets are also available.

You just need to blast the heater at the screen for long enough for it to clear where the camera is. Full heat, AC and fans. Proper range killing stuff :D

Hi,just from curiozity,the front camera is reccording or not because somebody stole my summee wheels from the garasje and when i left the garasje i have this guy in the front of the care so i was wondering if the front camera reccords.

I don’t think that it does I’m afraid. It would be great if it doubled as a car cam.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom