Front Car seat Cover

Robf

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
The pleatherete seats are getting a bit toasty for me in the summer. After much searching for something easily removed for the winter (although might leave on to dampen down the heated seats a bit) have found these 4.15£ 35% OFF|Car Seat Cover Breathable Mesh Car Seat Cool Car Seat Car Interior Suitable For Most Car Seats For PORSCHE Cayenne Cayenne| | - AliExpress
Shall take a couple of weeks to arrive, anyone else tried similar?
No sorry, but please let us know what you think when they arrive, hopefully before the summer is over 👍😀

The pleatherete seats are getting a bit toasty for me in the summer.
I felt the same with a thin T-shirt on a hot sunny day. I was thinking of hanging an old thick jacket backwards but it would reduce effectiveness of side airbag. I ended up with a sofa cushion on my back. Bottom was not that bad maybe because I have thick jean.
Robf: Show us what you get when you receive it, please. The price and video looks good to me.

So got the covers (2 for front seats). Fitted the drivers in a couple of minutes, just took a bit to work best way to fit keep ties at the bottom, best round the back with the bottom ones around the seat and fitting into the middle one. Surprisingly comfortable to sit in and easily removed and re-fitted. they do keep the seats very cool in direct sunlight.

Attachments

• IMG_0941.jpeg
    IMG_0941.jpeg
    642 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0940.jpeg
    IMG_0940.jpeg
    679.9 KB · Views: 91
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back