Front parking sensors on MG 5 Exclusive Long Range

sagar0gadre

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Good morning,

My first post here. I have been reading the posts on these forums and the discussions have been really great and informative, specially around the long journeys etc.

I have checked the forums for front parking sensors post, but I couldn't find any answers to my following scenario therefore this post.

I'm very impressed with MG 5 Exclusive Long Range. I took a test drive and enjoyed it. Only one issue I thought was the lack of front parking sensors.
I talked to the dealers. One said that is possible, doesn't void the warranty and they can get integrated with the car's existing parking assist to give full view. These would be additional cost which I'm fine to pay. This dealer didn't have the colour of the car I wanted.

Other dealer said they can be added no problem. I have to check with this dealer on Monday whether he has the colour I wanted.

The third dealer I called said that they can add the front parking sensors but that would void the MG warranties and I'll have to sign some paperwork to waive off some warranties. These dealers have the car colour I want.

I'm confused here, I really wanted the front parking sensors from extra protection purpose but can't waive off any warranties.

Will any experience members users and dealers representatives of mg staff be able to help me understand the situation please?

Many thanks in advance and kind regards
SG

Best to contact MG direct. I would assume that if you get the sensors fitted by an MG dealer then the warranty would stand.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom