front parking sensors

Did the salesperson tell you it had front sensors?

sorry only just seen your reply .no but he mentioned it had front camera which i assumed wud be connected to sensors same as the rear camera but ive not fount the front camera wich is probably connected to the addaptive cruise oniy

Have you got the new ZS EV Long Range or the original ZSEV? The original only has a camera for things like the automatic windscreen wipers and headlights. The new LR has 360° cameras which are the nearest you'll get to front sensors - you can get an overhead view of the car or chose individual cameras. The images are stretched a bit so may take a bit of getting used to...

Nice car but I think it really could do with front sensors - dead surprised that they didn't put them on the new LR version as the front corners are hard to judge...
you have a front camera though so should be enough for parking (in the LR version)

I still don't think it's quite as good as basic sensors...
to be honest I haven't missed them in 2 years of driving the ZS EV, my old car, which I had for 4 years had them, they would go off occasionally while driving, even when there was nothing in front of me which was annoying!

Ha, ha not helpful at all - a bit like our standard ZSEV which sometimes buzzes us for pedestrians at random times...

I initially wondered why they put reversing sensors on when we have a reversing camera, but I suppose they do help a bit if you take your eyes off the screen for a second to look in the side mirrors.

Inside the tailgate would be better although that would displace the camera from the rearmost extremity of the car. Alternatively, you could also hook up a washer spray perhaps?

Inside the tailgate would be better although that would displace the camera from the rearmost extremity of the car. Alternatively, you could also hook up a washer spray perhaps?
perhaps except I am inept when it comes to doing anything like that!! :O

Some VW’s and MB’s have the camera hidden in the boot release - so the logo tilts like someone’s trying to open the tailgate. I only needed to clean the camera a couple of times in over 30,000 miles - even then it wasn’t too bad. My current vehicle doesn’t have that and needs cleaning every couple of trips.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom