FRONT RADAR ACC EMERGENCY BRAKING SHIPPING REPLACEMENT

Alfgaxatico

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Dear All . There is a lack of material from the BOSCH equipment; the radar under the license plate; from China ? I have written to SAIC motor, Europe and China; MG EUROPE ; My dealership from Spain, which is also from Honda Subaru and Mitshubisi from more than 20 years ago, does not get a response from its MG ESPAÑA. I PLEASE if someone can give me an email so I can send help to China... it's already been 4 months of material that is very easy to damage. For me, it was someone with his tow ball without leaving any information who damaged it. the support (it's already arrived) and the radar. Although I have found it second hand, the MG warranty prohibits me from adding anything to the car.

Dear All . There is a lack of material from the BOSCH equipment; the radar under the license plate; from China ? I have written to SAIC motor, Europe and China; MG EUROPE ; My dealership from Spain, which is also from Honda Subaru and Mitshubisi from more than 20 years ago, does not get a response from its MG ESPAÑA. I PLEASE if someone can give me an email so I can send help to China... it's already been 4 months of material that is very easy to damage. For me, it was someone with his tow ball without leaving any information who damaged it. the support (it's already arrived) and the radar. Although I have found it second hand, the MG warranty prohibits me from adding anything to the car.
The camera could be subject to a warranty claim.

Regardless if it is or it isn't, it will have an allocated part number and any dealer should b able to order one for you.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom