Gen 2 LR TROPHY SUN ROOF

In a word - No.

If you open the roof with the sunshade closed, it takes the sunshade back to halfway. If you try to close the sunshade with the roof open, it shuts the roof and then closes the sunshade.

Thanks, yes that’s what I’ve found unfortunately. It would be useful in some situations to have the roof open but the sunshade closed

Thanks, yes that’s what I’ve found unfortunately. It would be useful in some situations to have the roof open but the sunshade closed

I would think there’s a chance of air pressure damaging the shade in that scenario, which is why it’s set up as it is.

can the sunroof screen be kept closed with the glass roof open?
It was possible to do this on the gen 1 car but not on the gen 2. I agree that there are times when an open glass roof and closed sunblind would be desirable. Shame the "upgraded" car lost this facility.

Left my previous car with the roof open and blind closed. It poured of rain so I like it how it is😢😢☔☔☔

can the sunroof screen be kept closed with the glass roof open?
If you press the sunroof button with the sunroof and shade closed, it will open the rear of the sunroof and the shade about 10 cm to vent the car.
Best compromise I can come up with, you can also lock the car like that.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom