Gone and done it

Aceselect

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Just place my order for a Picadilly Blue MG5, should be picking it up at end of next week due to me ordering rear tints for glass from rear doors backwards and front parking sensors via the dealer, cannot wait. Had a leaf for a year but needed that little extra mileage. Roll on next week 👍

You would think front sensors should come as standard on an EV with the charging port at the front, where you have to drive forward into the charging bays.

Do you know what front parking sensors they plan to fit?

That's one of the few things I miss from my Mondeo.
I miss them, even got the Mrs to guide me towards a wall in a space that would have been challenging to swing round to reverse into, so I had to drive in, it was embarrassing 😂🙈

Hi any more info on the front parking sensors please and pictures if possible would be good thanks
Les
Sorry Les, yes, they fitted two sensors colour coded to the bumper, they placed a switch to the right of the steering column so you can switch them off. In operation, they just beep on approach then a long beep to stop you, basic, but they work.

Sorry Les, yes, they fitted two sensors colour coded to the bumper, they placed a switch to the right of the steering column so you can switch them off. In operation, they just beep on approach then a long beep to stop you, basic, but they work.
Hi thank you for the response as you said quite basic kind of thing you can get on amazon or halfords I would think so might or might not bother but again thanks for the info enjoy your new car I’m sure you will same Colour as mine I had to buy some touch up paint this week from the dealers for a stone chip on the bonnet but not to happy with the match think I need to have another go at some point maybe get more on to deepen the colour a bit but other than that love my 5
Les

Just place my order for a Picadilly Blue MG5, should be picking it up at end of next week due to me ordering rear tints for glass from rear doors backwards and front parking sensors via the dealer, cannot wait. Had a leaf for a year but needed that little extra mileage. Roll on next week 👍
Enjoy the drive home tomorrow. :cool:

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom