Goodbye

johnnyallan

Established Member
Reaction score
Changed MY MG ZS EV. For a Hyundai Hybrid, the reason is here. in Horncastle the chargers were not working, went another 29 mile trip to Coningsby, none working, went to Lohth not working, can't have a home charger, no driveway, so I gave up and got rid, I did enjoy my MG very much, but enough is enough,, I wish you all well and thankyou.

Changed MY MG ZS EV. For a Hyundai Hybrid, the reason is here. in Horncastle the chargers were not working, went another 29 mile trip to Coningsby, none working, went to Lohth not working, can't have a home charger, no driveway, so I gave up and got rid, I did enjoy my MG very much, but enough is enough,, I wish you all well and thankyou.
Without the ability to charge from home, it is always going to be a up hill battle with a full BEV.
Its a real shame you have had to move from full EV, but I can clearly see your problem.
I wish you well !.

This is what worries me when we want to go on a road trip out of ’civilisation’ - the chargers are often few and a bit too far between and if one or two aren’t working, it can really make things stressful.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom