GPS not locking..

SKA

Established Member
Reaction score
My father has taken delivery for the SR trophy for a little over a week and we are still learning..

One thing I noticed is that in the sat nav , location is just locked to the home address and even after 20 mins driving it still does not pick up a new location.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

had same issue. Dealership hadn't a clue. However after much perseverance I found the issue. Go to sat nav, then settings, then map features. Turn off "dead reckoning". Then reset info system by pushing down and holding the physical home button not the one on the screen. Hold it till the MG emblem comes back on then release. Hey presto the sat nav will now work

My father has taken delivery for the SR trophy for a little over a week and we are still learning..

One thing I noticed is that in the sat nav , location is just locked to the home address and even after 20 mins driving it still does not pick up a new location.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
It does show of poor internet connection, GPS satellite poor connection or maybe is software bug which may does need to switch off and ON the whole infotainment display in different locations

Weve just got the same glitch which you replied to 2 yrs ago - S//N locking on Home location. Ill try your suggestion. Thanks :) Other wise our ZS EV has been fine since we bought it 12 months ago.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom