Great Car my ZSEV Exclusive Pimlico Blue

silverhog

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Great car. I’ve owned my ZSEV for 2 years and apart from a wiring loom change in 1st month of ownership, I’ve had no problems what’s so ever.
I ordered the new MK2 Trophy Connect in November 21 and still waiting for delivery. Only reason why I’ve upgraded is to have the longer range and various improvements.

Me too. Ordered my new LR in February and dealer thinks June delivery??? When do you expect yours?

They couldn’t say, June, July possibly August. They still guaranteed my trade in value so can’t complain as current car is great, just suffer with range anxiety 😝.

Great car. I’ve owned my ZSEV for 2 years and apart from a wiring loom change in 1st month of ownership, I’ve had no problems what’s so ever.
I ordered the new MK2 Trophy Connect in November 21 and still waiting for delivery. Only reason why I’ve upgraded is to have the longer range and various improvements.
Same here, over two years ad almost 20,000 miles.
Ordered a LR Trophy in early November 2021 and it arrived, completely out of the blue at the beginning of March 2022.
Collection on the 18th of March 2022.
The previous model was good, but I find the second Gen model a much better car.
We have covered almost 1,000 miles now and if you are happy with the Gen 1 model, you will love the Gen 2 model !.

Same here, over two years ad almost 20,000 miles.
Ordered a LR Trophy in early November 2021 and it arrived, completely out of the blue at the beginning of March 2022.
Collection on the 18th of March 2022.
The previous model was good, but I find the second Gen model a much better car.
We have covered almost 1,000 miles now and if you are happy with the Gen 1 model, you will love the Gen 2 model !.
I was in two minds whether to keep the MK1 and save money or take the plunge with a good trade in value and keep waiting for the MK2 when it eventually appears. Also I got a great discount on the MK2 LR Trophy Connect which was reduced due to MG initiative, guv grant of £3500 and other discounts, so I suppose I should persevere with the wait. Just had the 2 year service on current car.

I was in two minds whether to keep the MK1 and save money or take the plunge with a good trade in value and keep waiting for the MK2 when it eventually appears. Also I got a great discount on the MK2 LR Trophy Connect which was reduced due to MG initiative, guv grant of £3500 and other discounts, so I suppose I should persevere with the wait. Just had the 2 year service on current car.
Stick with the wait mate !.
The face lift is a much better car in my opinion.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom