Great economy 228 mile range

Very encouraging... We've only done about 92 miles since pick-up, mainly hilly local and A-roads, but currently sitting on 4.4 miles/kWh.....
That’s v impressive. I got close to that on the A66 W bound, speed restrictions due roadworks, tucking in behind lorries for the slip stream etc. About 4.4m/kw. Realistically though 3.6 just normal driving without try hard. Could be a challenge to see who can get the highest.
Your option is to just put enough in to get you to the next, reasonably priced charge point. ;)
I was lucky, all kinds of issues getting on IONITY I just wanted to try the ultra rapid charge to see if the car would actually take the 80kw/hr promised (of course it won’t take that all the way up to full). Called the service centre and a nice girl connected us for FREE. Impressive. Upload the App and it’s less than half the price she said. The silly price is as a visitor.
I quite like BP, good price if you join up but it’s 7:50 a month after the first 3 which are free. 18p / kw.h for 50kw chargers - excellent.

Yep, just needed enough to get back home but was having lunch anyway so plugged in till I finished and loaned up 60ish %. Still too expensive.

The reason I needed to go to leeds was to purchase a dirty diesel! 🤣

Got my best ever kw/h on the ZS 4.7 - Average overall before trading car
655BBD9F-87A2-4405-AAC0-17CAF14F0D35.jpeg
back was 3:6

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom