Green plates

Depends on the dealer - I doubt there’s a uniform approach on the matter.

Just ask your dealer. Mine are getting them in stock this week so are fitting them when requested.

Hi , my MG5 is being delivered early January (fingers crossed) will it have green plates as standard. Thank you
Dealer on the Podcast group discussion said they would not be fitting green plates as standard. Only on customer request. Check with your dealer is best either way if you want them or not.

For me it will be standard plates maybe with the GB ready for Brexit! What is the point of a green flash?
For those that can remember the 70's when people had a thing about the badge on their car : L, XL, GXL that showed what level of employee you were. And then you could order a car (BMW) "badge less" to keep people guessing, really sad.

Hi, I took my MG ZS EV delivery yesterday from East London, Glyn Hopkin. It has fitted the normal number plate with GB on the side.

Hi, I took delivery of my MG5 from Luscombe MG in Leeds. It had fitted, the green strip with GB in white in the middle...
Got mine from Luscombe in Leeds too and it wasn’t due till Feb so we were delighted it arrived in December.

How did you find the service and did you buy from Chris??
Service was good, no it was konrad Bialek at Glyn Hopkin MG at East London. Has test drive on 12/12, agreed price and placed order on 19/12 and received vehicle on 29/12. Had discussed service option with Adam, who has quoted me £12.20 per per month (34 months) for 3 year service plan and £14.54 (48 months) for 5 year service plan, that I am contemplating.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom