slmorgan42

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Hey

I am trying to check the availability of some gridserve chargers but cannot find an actual gridserve app.

Does anyone know if there is one?

I have looked at other generic apps but one says a charger is working the other says it is not lol

Many thanks

Availability as in where they are or "are they occupied and in use?

Location is via Gridserve website, Gridserve "React" app or ZapMap. To find out if they're in use, I use ZapMap.

Thanks for the response. I was looking at are they occupied and/or are they working or faulty.

My challenge was ZapMap was showing all in working order but another app was showing some not working. This is normally when I go to the app of the actually provider as this is normally the closest to the truth. :)

I had seen the website but was hoping there was an app as sometimes this is quicker and easier.

I also use WattsUp. If you know where you want to check out locate them then add them as a favourite. This will maintain that site and availability of each charger on the front page of the app.

I add and remove chargers form my favourites based on the trip I am doing and can quickly check ahead when en route by simply opening the app and all is revealed. As it is not Android Auto or Carplay compatible I have the phone in it's holder.
See below.

1688718875445.png

Works on Androd. I wasn't too impressed with the previous version but I've just installed the latest and it's a vast improvement. I'll give it a go and see how iti compares to the other apps. :)

I spoke to a Gridserve employee at the Great Notley Electric Forecourt and he says they have an app in development and to keep an eye on their social media pages.
I was asking in relation to my 5 not having its own app to check the state of charge rather than checking availibility.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom