Gridserve Ecotricity Wetherby Services

ChrisT

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
20210821_144841.jpg

20210821_144838.jpg

Just charged for the first time using the upgraded chargers on the E Highway. Very impressed with the chargers, easy tap and go to get going. However the charging spaces have not been changed to allow two cars to sit in front of one charger. If you are out there service station owners can you adjust the white markings and extend the parking spaces. 3 chargers at this services 5 CCS and 1 Chademo connectors.

I reported the same on zap map. Then we had 1 Jag that was taking 2 spaces up... They wouldn't be in the space but it would still comfortably fit 2.

I had a bit of bother getting it to charge however, as I kept getting communication failure. I have to learn to wait for the car to lock the cable first before swiping my card as I got 3 holding charges on my car for 1 session.

Gridserve advised only 1 car can charge at a time at new chargers. They are hoping 2 cars will be able to charge from October onwards. Middle charger at Wetherby service's not working today and hasn't been for last week. Connection error.

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom