Gridserve Transition Completed

Nibloprice

Established Member
Reaction score
Good to see that apparently all Ecotricity chargers have finally been replaced by Gridserve across the whole country. There are also quite a few big Gridserve hubs under construction. As well as also rolling out the ability to charge two cars from one unit, although I don't know quite how customers will know this as it's a software update...

Good to see that apparently all Ecotricity chargers have finally been replaced by Gridserve across the whole country. There are also quite a few big Gridserve hubs under construction. As well as also rolling out the ability to charge two cars from one unit, although I don't know quite how customers will know this as it's a software update...

There is also a new sticker added to the units which support dual charging.

As for replacing all the Ecotricity units - I think that's just on motorways. Annoyingly, there are still some around North Wales where rapids are a little short in supply. I am looking forward to trying out the Gridserve Burton-in-Kendal hub when heading back north.

1653041065214.png

Last edited:
There is also a new sticker added to the units which support dual charging.

As for replacing all the Ecotricity units - I think that's just on motorways. Annoyingly, there are still some around North Wales where rapids are a little short in supply. I am looking forward to trying out the Gridserve Burton-in-Kendal hub when heading back north.

View attachment 8524
I call into Burton in Kendal most weekends, there are the two "original" chargers and a bank of 6 new high speed chargers on the other side of the carpark.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom