Halfords trade discount card

Vipar

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi guys

Picked up this tip from my motor home forum. Make yourself a business card and go on line to Halfords site and request a trade discount card fill in details go to local shop and you will get a discount card for 10% of of all Halfords own products and some other makes. The batteries they sell are a famous make relabelled. Just bought all new wiper blades £2:40 discount😂😂😂👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

I had got tired of making do with various cobbled together sets of tools (my old aircraft engineering Snap-On kit was nicked) and decided to get a complete set of decent tools. The Halfords sets get pretty good reviews and have a lifetime guarantee.

I was buying six trays from the modular set and asked what could they do for me on the price. The assistant went off and spoke to the manager, came back and opened a trade account to get me the discount on the sets. Quite crafty really, any manager discount he agreed to would have come off the store margins but the trade card discount is covered by head office.

Every so often I get emails informing me of specific lines 20% off

If you have access to a blue light card you can get 9% off purchases online and offline until October i believe.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom