Headlight Beam Question

Superbracey

Standard Member
Reaction score
I picked up my brand new X Power on Saturday. I noticed this evening that my headlight beam on the right hand side looked brighter reflecting on the rear of the cars in front than the left hand beam.

I took the attached photo from about 70ft / 20m to demonstrate what I'm trying to describe.

It doesn't look right to me but I've never had LED lights before. Is this beam pattern normal for LED lights or is it in need of adjustment?

Attachments

• IMG20240408205438.jpg
    IMG20240408205438.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 34
I picked up my brand new X Power on Saturday. I noticed this evening that my headlight beam on the right hand side looked brighter reflecting on the rear of the cars in front than the left hand beam.

I took the attached photo from about 70ft / 20m to demonstrate what I'm trying to describe.

It doesn't look right to me but I've never had LED lights before. Is this beam pattern normal for LED lights or is it in need of adjustment?
There are other posts regarding this issue and owners have either adjusted themselves or had the supplying garage do it. Do a quick search. Plus show your garage the photo as proof.

For mine the driver's side beam appears to be reflecting slightly lower than the passenger side. I thought this might be to stop dazzling traffic from the other side of the road...?

Had to adjust mine.
Posted up with pictures and everything.🤣
Its in here somewhere!

Found it.

Loads of info in the whole thread.
Start at the beginning if you need to see how to adjust.

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom