Headlights

Rayman

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi guys anybody had any problems with their headlights. Changed them 6 weeks ago for the first time since new in sept 2020. Now they gone again. Any ideas?

Presumably you mean the bulbs. If there those cheap ons off ebay they don't last long, get some decent ones osram or Phillips.

I have new 150% plus Osram night breakers , will let you know when I need to replace, fitted a week ago.

Did you handle the bulbs by the glass ?
A small amount of moisture and/or oils off your fingers will shorten the life of halogens dramatically.

Did you handle the bulbs by the glass ?
A small amount of moisture and/or oils off your fingers will shorten the life of halogens dramatically.
No. They come with a white sponge tube covering each bulb so you can hold without touching the bulb. Once fixed in place removing the sponge tube allows you to refit without any chance of handling. Excellent addition to the last set I fitted which didn’t have the sponge protection.

No. They come with a white sponge tube covering each bulb so you can hold without touching the bulb. Once fixed in place removing the sponge tube allows you to refit without any chance of handling. Excellent addition to the last set I fitted which didn’t have the sponge protection.
I was asking the OP, @Rayman :giggle:

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom