Heated mirrors

s jordan

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I have a facelift zs ev long range se spec , this morning the wing mirrors were misted , but to my surprise they didn’t de mist when I put the rear de mist on , is that the spec or something not working ?

Likewise my 2022 ZS EV Which I have had for 3 weeks doesn't seem to have heated mirrors, fuse 22 is listed mine is missing.
I am tempted to slot in a fuse and see what happens the internal box is not easy to get at will let you know what happens.

Likewise my 2022 ZS EV Which I have had for 3 weeks doesn't seem to have heated mirrors, fuse 22 is listed mine is missing.
I am tempted to slot in a fuse and see what happens the internal box is not easy to get at will let you know what happens.
Mm might try that too, can’t see why they wouldn’t have heated mirrors it’s just such a basic thing on modern cars

Unfortunately ZS SE does not has heated mirror.
Screenshot_20230916_212153_com.android.chrome_edit_89113368558276.jpg

The SE does have folding mirrors. You push the mirror adjustment switch downwards to fold them in.

Otherwise I could not get in and out of my driveway.

The mirrors pop back out with another push down of that button. Or when you get to a certain speed.

They are not heated though.

There are no interior lights in the back. That is the ultimate penny penching.

Both ZS EV Gen1 and Gen2 facelift models, do not have rear interior cabin lighting.
A lot of members have found their own ways of lighting the rear interior of the cabin.
Oddly they included a light in the boot space, but not the rear of the cabin ??.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom