Heated seats

TonyB

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hello I’ve had my MG ZS EV for 2 months and I absolutely love it I’ve had a couple of minor glitches since I owned the car it was coming up with check maintenance and satnav not working but had 2 new upgrades which has solved this problem the only thing I’ve got at the moment the radio switches off for about an hour at a time and won’t move channels band then comes on my question is can anyone tell me how to work the heating controls to the heated seats as the handbook which comes with the car is absolutely useless thank you

Thank you very much for your reply I understand how to switch seats on the thing I don’t know how to control the temperature up or down thank you

Thank you very much for your reply I understand how to switch seats on the thing I don’t know how to control the temperature up or down thank you
They're either on or off as per the manual - there is no adjusting the heat setting.

They're either on or off as per the manual - there is no adjusting the heat setting.
There is no provision for adjusting the heat of the seats, unlike with other manufacturers who have a three stage heat range.
They will time out and turn themselves off after a while, if you have not cooked in the mean time 🤣.

Thank you very much for answering the question it doesn’t seem a good idea it’s the only car I’ve had where you can’t adjust the temperature

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom