Height of car

floughman

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi
Please can someone tell me what the height of the MG zs is, I need it to book the car on a ferry and they are giving me 3 options (see below) I know I could go out and measure it but it’s in for service and updates and I’m booking the ticket today. Also I can’t understand looking online because they are mentioning wheel bases too! TIA

•Car/mpv up to 1.9m high
•Car/mpv up to 2.25m high
•Car/mpv over 2.25m high

Hi
Please can someone tell me what the height of the MG zs is, I need it to book the car on a ferry and they are giving me 3 options (see below) I know I could go out and measure it but it’s in for service and updates and I’m booking the ticket today. Also I can’t understand looking online because they are mentioning wheel bases too! TIA

•Car/mpv up to 1.9m high
•Car/mpv over 2.25m high
Here you go !.

IMG_3016.jpeg

Upvote 0
Hi

•Car/mpv up to 1.9m high
•Car/mpv over 2.25m high
well without measuring or looking online, 1.9 metres is 6ft 2 inches, Im 6ft 3 and could easily see over the top of the ZS, and 2.25 metres is over 7ft.
:)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom