Hello and help please re MG5 long range boot size

mikeb

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Hello
I am very excited, I have a MG5 EV Exclusive long range on order with a delivery date of later this month. For the last 15 years I have been driving a Citroen C5 diesel estate and the MG5 test drive was a real revelation - the car sold it's self to me!

I am looking to get a custom dog crate and I wonder if anyone would be able (and be kind enough) to take a few measurements of the boot. Ideally I need to know the width of the boot, the distance from the tailgate lip to the back seats, the height from the floor to the roof and finally the widths of the 2 folding parts of the back seat.

Many thanks
Mike

There is a video that might fit your needs (depends I guess on whether you're keeping floor in lower or upper position?)

I'm looking at one of these for a pair of Scotties rather than a custom one, but want to wait and measure myself

Amazon product ASIN B08BWHDB1T

biffo great minds think alike, I was just about to post this very video that Ed made, I'd remembered he'd done a vid with boot measurements 🙂👍🏻👊🏻

Upvote 0
Thank you biffo and gorilla wheels! The video was very helpful, I am just missing the floor to roof height and the widths of the 2 split back seats - if anyone can help...........:)

Upvote 0
Lower position of floor

4F14AEA0-EDCF-4D84-9949-A68AECF60AD4.jpeg

Upper position of floor

CC9DDA2E-B6B2-4A4C-A427-ED53BCF1F346.jpeg

from left to centre of back of seat

37899DD2-A9D5-4C3C-AC8C-6DEB130E13A1.jpeg

centre to right seat

A4D83959-01AD-4A97-AEDF-72D3517013CD.jpeg

Upvote 0
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video