Hello new here

Hello - welcome. you’ll like your new car I’m sure🙂

Was hoping to replace the Leaf with it but my wife had other plans🥴.
Looks like we're getting rid of her car and I've to use the leaf for the round trip to work and back.
But roll on the good weather and a little more freedom (when Boris allows) and I'll be driving it all over and a few trips to Glasgow or Portsmouth to give it a really good run 😁

Yep - exclusive colour for the EV - you can spot them a mile off!

Just thought I'd post to say hello, hopefully pick up the new exclusive in pimlico blue on Tuesday evening 😁

Hi Rab - warmest welcome and why don't you check out the section for Scottish members? No offence to the rest of the forum but a lot of us are around the Central belt so will try and have a meet up after the restrictions are eased! 😉

Cheers

Bloggsy

Hi Rab - warmest welcome and why don't you check out the section for Scottish members? No offence to the rest of the forum but a lot of us are around the Central belt so will try and have a meet up after the restrictions are eased! 😉

Cheers

Bloggsy
I will check out the section for Scottish members thanks is it ok that I no longer live in the motherland😥
Had to move south for work.. still visit my brother's when I can though not been up for a while due to the restrictions, but do intend getting home as soon as I'm allowed would love to get home at the same time as a meet up was underway.
Got the car last night and picked up my daughter from the hospital (nursing)
She couldn't believe we got a new car and I lost count of the times she said it's f#*"_g gorgouse. Lol
My wife called earlier to say she's loving driving it and she wants me to show her how to charge it lol
There's no stopping her now she loves it 😁

Last edited:
Thanks 👍
Picking my daughter up from her shift at the hospital has been bugging me for months now but getting the chance to get out in the new ZS is getting.me clock watching lol

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom