robbo 1

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
i have mg trophy had it for 12months , my problem is when i have heat directed at windscreen its very good and hot when i redirect it to my feet in footwell it becomes cool

i have mg trophy had it for 12months , my problem is when i have heat directed at windscreen its very good and hot when i redirect it to my feet in footwell it becomes cool
My MG5 is similar screen heat is good as is the dash vents but the footwell seems poor.

Upvote 0
Are you talking about an MG4 or ZSEV?
hi , sorry yes zs ev trophy , i had zs ev more than three years ago and it was exactly the same problem ..quite weird

My MG5 is similar screen heat is good as is the dash vents but the footwell seems poor.
yes exactly the same , i could understand it if it were poor heat all round but all we are doing is redirecting it to our footwell yes ? or maybe im missing something hahaha

Upvote 0
Given that the OP apparently has both a ZS EV and an MG4, perhaps the question that should be asked is ... Is this thread about the ZS EV or the MG4? (I'm not sure the OP properly understood what you were asking).

Upvote 0
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom