How do I know my ZS is a long range ?

No as I think it's correct. If you do an MOT checker on a few random LR cars it doesn't say LR as the title.
No mention of long range ( battery size ) on the DVLA / MOT checker on my car.
I would not be overly concerned.

IMG_1764.jpeg

Please help! - i have the same question - we took delivery of a brand new mg zs trophy long range this month. Granted it's been very cold, but 80pct charge only gives me 158 miles - is that normal? I read the above about checking whether you can set the charge limit. I have the option in the app, but not the onboard screen. Have i really got a long range MG ZS?

1000037900.png
1000037901.png

Yes. I also have a ZS trophy connect. This is what I would expect to get in the winter. However this will depend on your driving habits and heat usage.
But evan at that range reading I would not drive my car expecting to get that full range of 152.

Wanted to check my estimate mileage and to reply you, and realised my car didn’t charge last night!!! I will reply with the mileage I see once the car is 80% charged

Yes. I also have a ZS trophy connect. This is what I would expect to get in the winter. However this will depend on your driving habits and heat usage.
But evan at that range reading I would not drive my car expecting to get that full range of 152.
Thank you! Assume yours is a long range too?

I think the LR is 115kw vs 130kw for the short range. I've seen it written on the car somewhere i think.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom