How do I reset driver side auto window?

rossatron

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi not had my car long and noticed the driver side auto window lock isn’t working but my front passenger side is fine. So usually you would just flick up the window switch once for the window to go all the way up but my driver side window isn’t doing that. On my previous car I had a to reset the windows but I can’t find any instructions on how to do it on my my zs ev 20 plate.

Thanks

It only does this on the drivers side window. You will need to hold the switch up on all the other windows.

Hi not had my car long and noticed the driver side auto window lock isn’t working but my front passenger side is fine. So usually you would just flick up the window switch once for the window to go all the way up but my driver side window isn’t doing that. On my previous car I had a to reset the windows but I can’t find any instructions on how to do it on my my zs ev 20 plate.

Thanks
not sure what function is not working on your car but check out page 59 of the instruction manual for reset and windows functions and see whether that helps. on mine, only drivers window is "one touch" up or down

The usual system on other cars is to put the window all the way down and hold switch down for 4 seconds, then all the way up and hold for 4 seconds. Then it should work...?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom