• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

How is your dealer ?

I was at Stratstone Derby MG today and had my 12 month service ( its only 11 months but we are away for new year)... while you wait service...2 hours including an interior 'disinfectant bomb!".....smells nice now.
I thought its worth the extra £19.99 I paid....(list price was £29.99). On previous cars I've had a nasty smell building up over time in the air-con system.

The car had a complementory full valet and clean and I'm very please with the service.

Total cost was £119 which is OK with me.:)

And renewing the AA cover....

Last edited:
But aside from the £20 air bomb what else was included in the service ?

Full inspection, report on tyre tread depth, visual inspection for Rust (there is none due to my waxoyl) measurement of brake pad wear, check fluid levels, Electrical check etc.
They also check for any updates.

But its also mainly about keeping my service history up to date.

Full inspection, report on tyre tread depth, visual inspection for Rust (there is none due to my waxoyl) measurement of brake pad wear, check fluid levels, Electrical check etc.
They also check for any updates.

But its also mainly about keeping my service history up to date.
So nothing you couldn't do yourself, but like you say it keep the service history 🤔

Nor me. Dealer mentioned it and it's on the MG website but have and know nothing really.

Thanks just found it on this page down at the bottom, it's a download link.

I had a card in my handover pack from the dealer (Luscombes Leeds) with my reg number on it. Now safely tucked away in my wallet. 12 months with expiry date of a year away

Worth noting that the AA coverage continues for each year you service the vehicle at your MG garage. See excerpt and webpage below

Following on from your initial year's roadside assistance, when you take your car back to your MG dealer for every subsequent scheduled service, if you choose the option, you will receive a further 12 months’ MG Assistance free

This what I received from Luscombes

Attachments

• 95C37E54-EA9E-463C-9181-D3FB6E70E776.jpeg
    95C37E54-EA9E-463C-9181-D3FB6E70E776.jpeg
    419.4 KB · Views: 128
  • 75BB4AFD-E58C-43AD-8D50-B4168D145265.jpeg
    75BB4AFD-E58C-43AD-8D50-B4168D145265.jpeg
    446.3 KB · Views: 115
I will send an email to chorley group and ask about it, my car collection was a covid handover , thrown a set of keys and a handbook then the person ran off and left me to it . Lol 😆

This what I received from Luscombes
Well I went back and rummaged around in my handover pack and lo and behold there it was, stuck between some paperwork.
Little things can make for a happy bunny :)

I am getting my first time mg ZS EV (exclusive in red) from Apple MG in Gravesend this Tuesday. Paid for the car and asked about updates being done. The answer I had was the 'bongs have gone'.
So I asked about charging while I sat in the car at a charge point and was told that was not possible. Does this mean my dealer has no idea or he is correct? Reading all the other threads seems to suggest the latest updates allows the car to be unlocked when charging.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom