How much for a Pulsar Plus charger, fitted?

Valiant5

Established Member
Reaction score
Our son, up near Edinburgh, has been quoted for getting one at his house, but the price fitted seems quite high even after the generous grants they get in Scotland. So it's just under £500 after the grants, with possibly a bit more on top.

I'd be grateful if anyone with a Pulsar Plus could give me an idea of how that compares with your installation?

It looks like this is for a tethered charger, but I've told him he doesn't need that as he'll have a type 2 cable with his MG 5, soon to be delivered on the affinity deal. Like father, like son!

Our son, up near Edinburgh, has been quoted for getting one at his house, but the price fitted seems quite high even after the generous grants they get in Scotland. So it's just under £500 after the grants, with possibly a bit more on top.

I'd be grateful if anyone with a Pulsar Plus could give me an idea of how that compares with your installation?

It looks like this is for a tethered charger, but I've told him he doesn't need that as he'll have a type 2 cable with his MG 5, soon to be delivered on the affinity deal. Like father, like son!
That's OK, I've got a quote by octopus energy for £575

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom