How to start ZSEV Mk2 in Eco Mode

Wizard

Standard Member
Reaction score
Just collected my car and I notice it will always start in Normal electric mode. I want to set it to always start in Eco mode. Can someone advise how to do this.

Also how do I reduce the noise of the turning indicators. I saw it mentioned somewhere on another thread but could not find it now.

Thanks for letting me know.

Search turns up:

Page numbered 190 in the owner's manual: "Every time the vehicle power system is cycled and the system set to READY, the driving mode defaults to the NORMAL Mode."

Just collected my car and I notice it will always start in Normal electric mode. I want to set it to always start in Eco mode. Can someone advise how to do this.

Also how do I reduce the noise of the turning indicators. I saw it mentioned somewhere on another thread but could not find it now.

Thanks for letting me know.
I believe by default, the car always starts in normal mode and can only be changed, once started.
The indicator volume should be in the settings and I think I had read in an early post can be adjusted through notification settings.

Surely it’s not just me who can feel the power restriction on the car when going between modes and when going from normal to eco mode you see the current/power percentage drop so surely it’s more efficient ?
The Joule (unit of energy).
I think this thread ended at Post #4 did it not? Moderator?
I will start a new thread later with a bit of physics to explain why ECO Mode makes no difference to the amount of energy needed to move our cars - if anyone is interested ?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom