HS Exclusive No Sunroof

keizer soze

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Hey All,

My local MG dealer and the MG dealer my works lease company use said they were now doing the Exclusive without a sunroof (probs finishing off the old body shapes before the facelift model enters production), which is ideal for me with the extra headroom....

So 3 months ago I ordered one..... Today it turned up with a sunroof! Doh!!! I have the option to turn it down though.

Question is, has anyone else had or ordered the Exclusive without a sunroof?

Thanks

I really consider that cars that do have the sky roof, will be more desirable at the time of selling on in the future.
MG announced in June / July of this year that the top spec ZS EV’s would be loosing the electric sky roof from the spec on scratch factory orders.
But recent owners collected, appear to be still arriving with it fitted.
These cars could have already been built before the cut off or have been cancelled orders maybe??.
It looks like the HS is the same.
Although the price of the ZS EV had STILL increased in value !.
IF the full sky roof was an option ( which it is not ) then I would think its cost would be around £1,000 ( ish ) to have it.
The sky roof brings a lot of light into the cabin and gives a great feeling of offering more space.
If I had ordered a car after the cut off date and it turned up WITH a Sky roof, then personally I would be chuffed to bits !.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom