i-Smart 2.0 Updated Interfaces

what we should fight for:

2020_03_04_10:56:39_01.jpg

It is interesting that old and new UI are shown on the same page!

found on MG India MG ZS EV | Overview - MG Motor India

Who do we contact and how to request such changes, there must be someone to contact at head office UK rather than the local dealers....?

Who do we contact and how to request such changes, there must be someone to contact at head office UK rather than the local dealers....?

It is not only affected by UK, my dealer says the online module has also been expanded (here in Austria) and it was made because of the DSGVO / GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).

On the one hand, I think it's good that there are rules that prevent the misuse of our data, but in individual cases everyone should be allowed to decide whether they want it or not.

Agreed as I would really like this, but more importantly if we want this how do other manufacturers get around any GDPR concerns??
Is there a central MG body who we can write to with our comments / requests?

I have received the information that efforts are being made to set up a separate infrastructure for Europe. I cannot judge whether this is simply the dealer's statement in order to reassure the customers or is actually something true.

Please see the below, which has been sent to my local MG brand director.
Hi Peter,
Mark Holmes again, sorry!!
I’m still awaiting on the delivery of my car that I’m hoping will be early April. I have joined a MG ZS EV, which is really informative and as well recommendations being suggest that MG could look to apply to make the end users experience more enjoyable. For example the smart app that others have in other countries and the bing bong noises that seem to be driving people mad.
Is there a centralised MG communication centre or email address for MG ZS EV owners to send their comments, constructive comments and recommendations to help MG really excel in the EV market place and become a brand of choice?
Kind regards
Mark

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom