I-Smart app update on android 1.1.4 iPhone 1.0.6

N2STY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I see there's a ismart update on android if anyone is interested 1.1.4 I don't have car yet so if anyone does please can you tell us of any improvements?
Screenshot_20220505_134246_com.android.vending.jpg
Screenshot_20220505_134334_com.saicmotor.iov.europe.jpg

Last edited:
MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT.

My app now takes approximately 4 seconds from launching the app, until it shows all info.

At last the app is usable :)

I updadet from 1.1.3 and only difference that I see, is the faster connection time. Like hmadsen said, about 5 seconds.

Tried unlocking the car, took a very short time.

Wanted to relock this took more time.

And now we are back at 30 seconds, timeout and numerous retries. :(

Maybe MG rebooted some server when they released the app, and everyone was booted off of the server, and now everyone is reconnecting, we are back to how it was before.

Just updated the app and it does seem a lot quicker to do stuff. But it's a pity that they never took the opportunity for me to be able to clear the security alarm warning and for the travel feature not to plonk me in the middle of Brussels! Oh and for MG Touchpoint to actually work!

But improvements all the same :)

Does anyone else's vehicle scan shows some absurd reading I have run the app now and it claims internal temperature of a car during cloudy day like today is 37 degrees somehow I doubt.

Is that not just black cars for you I just went to my car and opened the door it was like a oven and it's only 18c outside

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom