I-Smart up date 1.1.10 android 1.1.0 apple

This was the 1st time the app told me to update
Screenshot_20221230-085506.png

And I see battery heater button has gone but may appear at low temperatures to stop confusion?

And I see battery heater button has gone but may appear at low temperatures to stop confusion?
Yes on mine too. The scheduled battery heating still doesn't work though 🤔

Edit, just read @N2STY comment on the other thread that it will only work when actively charging. Strange though as in the app the text says recommend heating one hour before using car. Again 🤔

Last edited:
Yes on mine too. The scheduled battery heating still doesn't work though 🤔
On testing battery heater it only works on certain conditions I would not worry about it
Edit it's biggest benefit is faster DC charging if AC charging and battery is to cold to charge it switch's it's self on anyway it will also switch itself on towards the end of a charging session if cold when needed

Last edited:
I also noticed battery was heating just before finish charging. I presume this is to aid with balancing, but doesn't look like this can be turned off?

I also noticed battery was heating just before finish charging. I presume this is to aid with balancing, but doesn't look like this can be turned off?
This is exactly right what ever your charge level is it will try and balance at the end warming the batteries helps this

Just updated my app as well. Hmmm, still shows km on the "remote control" page even though everything is set to miles in the settings menu.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom