MG5
Why do they call it snowfoam LOL?

snowfoam.jpg

MG Getting the treatment

IMG_0389nn.jpg

Leave for 10 minutes

IMG_0392nn.jpg

IMG_0391nn.jpg

and a brace of clean EV's. My work is done :)

Ceramic coating makes a hell of a difference. stormtrooper is now 6 years old, 88,000 on the clock, it looks as good as new. With the snowfoam, no brushing, no sponge, just apply, rinse off and dry.

Very nice for the drains and rivers.
From the Chemical Guys website:-
"Chemical Guys Honeydew Snow for is free of all CFCs and solvents and like all Chemical Guys Soaps, it is fully biodegradable. We developed it with Mother Earth in mind so Honeydew Snow Foam meets all VOC regulations."

I put on ceramic coating (Gyeon CanCoat) last weekend, so looking forward to just snow foaming for a while, not having to get the buckets and washmitts out!
I was previously using BH Touchless, but switched to Autoglym Polar Blast a few weeks ago, and it goes on thicker than the Touchless I've found, which is a bit too watery. It might just be my snowfoam gun though, I'm just using the one that came with my Karcher pressure washer......

One tip I got from watching YouTube was to use hot water in the foam gun to get a good foam. It helps the detergents to dissolve into the water.

One tip I got from watching YouTube was to use hot water in the foam gun to get a good foam. It helps the detergents to dissolve into the water.
I use a karcher Hot Wash pressure washer with mine, the only issue I get is the snowfoam blocks the wire mesh aerator and I need to remove it and clean it every 3 or 4 washes.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom