Increasing in Value 😊

That's the thing that's bugging me the most. I will travel for a bargain as I always have but at the moment there all pretty much the same price.

I would also like to apologize if anyone is entitled to a car at a lower rate then go for it. I should have.🙄

That's the thing that's bugging me the most. I will travel for a bargain as I always have but at the moment there all pretty much the same price.

I would also like to apologize if anyone is entitled to a car at a lower rate then go for it. I should have.🙄
I looked at the RRP, decided it was in my price bracket, didn't know about Affinity.
Went in and the dealer saw my payslip then told me I qualify for Affinity, quoted me a 'offer you can't refuse' price and I put in my order there and then. Little did I realise just how good my timing was, with price increases and grant reductions.

Did MG ever advertise Affinity? - I can't find anything definitive about what is/isn't included and who is or isn't eligible, only information I've found is on a couple of dealers own websites.

I believe the affinity scheme is totally unfair and I'm not saying that because I'm not inttiteld to it. I can afford the car even at there inflated prices. Everyone likes a bargain.
I have the same issue but with PCP and credit. I don't use PCP or any type consumer credit, I save up to make any purchase whether that be new furniture, a holiday or a new car. I am annoyed and frustrated that there always seems to be a "dealer contribution" to sweeten credit deals whilst the cash price is the full price.

I realise some purchasers can only afford new things by using a form of credit (over time paying over the odds anyway) but essentially the dealer is the winner by getting a fee from the credit provider.

As I see it the cash buyer is to a greater degree subsidising that credit. Just lower prices across the board as they are artificially inflated by an unequal credit v cash market.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom