Infotainment brightness on auto - burning my retinas out...

Moog42

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Hi all,

I have the brightness set to auto on the centre infotainment system, but it seems to be sticking on super bright day mode at night, so bright I keep the darker HVAC screen on. Any ideas?

TIA

David

If you turn it to manual temporarily & adjust the day and night modes to your personal preferences. Then go back to Auto all will be well.
Auto is a little misnomer in that it actually means automatically switch between Day & Night preset levels.

The backlighting of the main display is too bright on the MG HS. Unfortunately the basic setting doesn't allow you to go any lower, and apparently the engineer menu doesn't allow you to access finer settings. Am I the only one who finds the screen far too bright at night personally I turn it off as it is impossible to drive safely with it on.

The backlighting of the main display is too bright on the MG HS. Unfortunately the basic setting doesn't allow you to go any lower, and apparently the engineer menu doesn't allow you to access finer settings. Am I the only one who finds the screen far too bright at night personally I turn it off as it is impossible to drive safely with it on.
I totally agree with you. The screen is so bright I have to hold up my elbow when driving to block the glare of the screen. I have the brightness turned down as low as it will go, but still too bright.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom