• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Infotainment software update

PhevsamHS

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Hi , I wonder if you could answer a question. I have ordered a HS PHEV and was wondering if this would have the updated infotainment software/operating system as seen on the HS vehicles in Thailand and also in the new ZS?
As I have looked at the new software/operating system it looks like a big leap forward!

If not are there any plans for this to be upgraded in the future?

yes mines in Android Auto. I am using waze as the sat nav , and i can answer the phone hands free and can also listen to whatsapp / sms messages hands free , and reply to them hands free all through Android Auto( if i need to , which is not often at all as it seems a bit hit and miss , sometimes it recognises my reply other times it does not) .

Hi , I wonder if you could answer a question. I have ordered a HS PHEV and was wondering if this would have the updated infotainment software/operating system as seen on the HS vehicles in Thailand

One feature of the Music system of cars sold in Thailand is integration with the online music service that is included with the car (True Music here in Thailand and I believe it will be Amazon in the UK)

Cars in Thailand come with a data sim embedded in the car, the subscription for which is free for the first 5 years.

The album information selected on the infotainment system is replicated on the drivers screen. I don't see this feature working without an integrated online music service.

IMG_6763.JPG

20210530_025842114_iOS.jpg

you say there is no hardware for it in europe but for the zs en the marvel r there is so why cant the EHS not have a sim, can we buy this somewhere....i really want the i-smart app to work

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom