Instavolt App

Zoomy

Established Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Anyone else with an iPhone and seemingly cannot ever “slide to charge” on the Instavolt app? Anyone found the fix? Removing and install doesn’t work so it is not a missing permission issue I think.

Sorry can't help as never bothered with the app even though I have it installed, I've only ever tapped a card.

Anyone else with an iPhone and seemingly cannot ever “slide to charge” on the Instavolt app? Anyone found the fix? Removing and install doesn’t work so it is not a missing permission issue I think.
I used InstaVolt yesterday, didn’t need phone just registered your card

Yup. App has the advantage of telemetry from the chargers, plus (minor) iirc avoids the pre auth charge.

You can order an RFID card from them using the app (or at least you used to be able to), I think you'll still get the telemetry in the app if you start a charge with it, but I might be mis-remembering as it's been a while since I've used an instavolt.

Edit:

Settings > My RFID cards - There should be a link in the top right to request one or more RFID cards

You can order an RFID card from them using the app (or at least you used to be able to), I think you'll still get the telemetry in the app if you start a charge with it, but I might be mis-remembering as it's been a while since I've used an instavolt.

Edit:

Settings > My RFID cards - There should be a link in the top right to request one.
No. You're completely correct. I used the RFID and the app regularly.

I do know the old Chargepoint managed units do so, but that won't work wit the newer BYD units run by Instavolt.

Sounds like I have an atypical issue. An email to [email protected] it is

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom