Instavolt app

Kithmo

Distinguished Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Anyone having trouble with the Instavolt app today ?
I got an email saying the payment card I'm using is about to expire, so I opened the app to update it, logged in and a message keeps popping up saying, "there was an error processing your request, please try again later".
The message popped up after I logged in and pops up again each time I select anything in the app.
Is their system down or is it just the app playing up, I'm glad I'm not trying to instigate a charge out and about.
FWIW I've tried updating the app but I seem to have the latest version.

Mine seems iffy too

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210824-130701.jpg
    Screenshot_20210824-130701.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 119
⚠️ Please note our App is currently offline due to a technical update being performed and should be back online within 36 hours.
Contactless and RFID card payments are not affected and are working on all chargers and App Accounts can be managed by visiting: InstaVolt - Rapid Charging Network UK
We apologise for any inconvenience caused. ⚠️

Speaking of which are they still doing referral codes for the £5 offer ?

I've only ever used contactless, but of course there is no record of how many electrons you have purchased that way.

⚠️ Update ⚠️ Our technical update has been completed and our mobile App is now working on both iOS and Android platforms. Please note - you will need to update your App in your relevant App Store if this has not automatically been done, click to update:

I read somewhere else that if you register your payment card on the app then if you just use contactless the charging details will be shown on the app. I need to check this out.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom