Intelligent Speed Assist

Andyc

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
When I select this the speed is meant to be limited to what ever the camera has detected right? Mine never glows green - it remains yellow and lets me exceed this which kind of makes it pointless... any suggestions as to why its not working or what I am doing wrong?

Last edited:
Yellow is standby, green is activated. Please read your manual on this, I do not use so cannot help you on how to activate.

Works well identifying speed limits from roadside signs NOT road markings, as Jto says read the manual for full instructions.

I have read the manual, I have done everything it says yet the icon never goes green.

Solved... once you have the Yellow icon in the screen you then need to press the SET button on the Cruise stalk....

When I select this the speed is meant to be limited to what ever the camera has detected right? Mine never glows green - it remains yellow and lets me exceed this which kind of makes it pointless... any suggestions as to why its not working or what I am doing wrong?
I can’t seem to switch mine on in the infotainment screen. i press intelligent or manual and nothing happens. am i missing something somewhere? Not sure if it’s a software issue. UK 72 plate
A755D162-B877-42B4-A4D0-2E06F97007D5.jpeg

2370840E-01C6-4B0F-8CFC-653D90B39E42.jpeg

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom