Interesting fact, well it is for me

My daughter was being picked up by my wife after school. Her school is next to the local shopping center which is a convenient place for pick ups. It was hard for her to find the right car when she looked around the parking lot and saw 3 black MG's.

My daughter was being picked up by my wife after school. Her school is next to the local shopping center which is a convenient place for pick ups. It was hard for her to find the right car when she looked around the parking lot and saw 3 black MG's.

I had that when I picked up my daughter in my wife's old car (Nissan Qashqai). I also had 2 other kids open the door thinking I was their parent! 😂

Cheers

Bloggsy

I had that when I picked up my daughter in my wife's old car (Nissan Qashqai). I also had 2 other kids open the door thinking I was their parent! 😂

Cheers

Bloggsy
Saw a Pimlico blue in White Rose Centre and said to lady nice car nice colour she said its Electric I said yes I know got the same colour had a lovely chat as well

I've been out and about for the last few days (in someone else's ICE vehicle) and seen plenty of MG ZSs, but NONE were electric! 😲

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom