intermitten fault with lights on automatic and a fault with cruise control.

lisahen

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
has anyone had problems with the lights when on automatic going out and the brightness of the infotainment getting brighter, have had this fault for nearly a year, but when take it into the garage, they cannot replicate said fault. today i got car back after 5 days , they still cannot find fault. Now the cruise control no longer works. The car is a 20 plate. when i phoned them about the cruise control was told that fault hadnt been mentioned, i said it hadnt been mentioned as the cruise control was working when i took it in on the monday. (second time the cruise control doesnt work)

That sounds like a camera cluster fault to me. The light sensor for the lights and display brightness is at the top of the windscreen. If the cameras aren't working then the cruise control won't engage.

when i took the car to the garage the cruise control was working but when i picked it up it was not. the sensors fot the lights had already been exchanged as well as the headlights before as it is the second time the cruise control failed. I have had the ongoing problem with the headlights for about a year now, garage just fobbs me off.

that is my next option, car going back in on 21st, i am keeping a record of when the lights go out, when on auto mode as the garage has advised me to . if they dont find fault after 21st i will contact mg uk direct as the garage just states every time that mg wants proof before looking into the fault.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom