Intermittent amber triangle above petrol gauge MG HS PHEV.

SusanT

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Intermittent amber triangle above petrol gauge. Hi all. I get an intermittent amber/yellow triangle warning above the petrol gauge on the bottom left of the dash. No idea what it means. It stays on for a little while then disappears. Thanks.

Hi
its to do with the speed circle up at the top, it comes on when there are two signs one with speed limit and a sign under with information its a warning that the speed in the circle my not be correc.

Also, you don't happen to know what the intermittent beeping is when you are driving. Its doesn't seem to be related to speed or what car etc is near you. It happens when I am the only car in the vicinity and also in traffic. Can't work out any rhyme or reason yet. It got quite annoying so I turned the sound right down. Love to know what it is.

Is it a single beep or a double-beep? Double-beep is lane assist telling you that if you continue with the steering wheel in that position, you will cross the centre white-line, or cross the near-side white line. Single beep, I think, alerts you that you are getting too close to the vehicle in front.

Thanks, I was also wondering what the triangle was. It is a fun car to drive, however the system that recognises speed limit signs is totally useless, especially on illuminated speed limit signs.

I find the speed sign recognition works brilliantly (in Australia). So far anyway, only 3000km so far. I see the yellow warning sign in school zones or construction zones when there is additional information on the sign.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom