Is Octopus Energy dropping the Octopus Go tariff?

ging353

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Is Octopus dropping the Go tariff? I received an e mail this morning saying my fixed tariff was coming to an end soon. But there is no mention of Octopus Go in the new tariffs they are offering. Has anyone else noticed this. I like Octopus Go because of the cheaper night time rate for charging my car

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m on Go - no news on changing/dropping. Their website still advertises it.

Is Octopus dropping the Go tarriff? I received an e mail this morning saying my fixed tarriff was coming to an end soon. But there is no mention of Octopus Go in the new tarriffs they are offering. Has anyone else noticed this. I like Octopus Go because of the cheaper night time rate for charging my car
Someone mentioned this in another forum.
Because they also have gas with them the renewal system is quoting for combined gas/electricity tariff not Gas and Go.

"Gas and Go" would be a cool tariff name.

Is Octopus dropping the Go tariff? I received an e mail this morning saying my fixed tariff was coming to an end soon. But there is no mention of Octopus Go in the new tarriffs they are offering. Has anyone else noticed this. I like Octopus Go because of the cheaper night time rate for charging my car
I am with Octopus and I got the same email. It meant my gas fixed tariff was ending. Now on a new gas tarriff still on Go. So no worries

Last edited by a moderator:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom