IS smart system not binding.

Jim Dewd

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Have just purchased my ZS SE 3/2022 Model According to Customer Services its not fitted on my model but its listed on the display and on Scanning the QR code the message says already binded.
Would a reset of the Infortainment system work or wait and take it to the dealer the car has only done 4000 miles also there is a knocking from the steering column which will have to be investigated.

Jim

The car needed to be unbound by the previous owner, and this should have been checked before the vehicle was offered for sale.

The only other way is to ask for help from @Miles Roberts CG. He will need a scan of your docs/purchase receipt etc., and then it can be actioned.

Thanks Susanna,
That's what I gathered looking at this Forum the previous owner lived in Scotland unfortunately but I will try the link you suggested.
Jim

If you, or whoever was involved in the sale/purchase of the vehicle can contact the previous owner, perhaps they can be persuaded to unbind it on their app. I don’t think it’s necessary for them to be in close proximity to the car. Might be worth a try.

This is what they would see on the app……

IMG_F213A1BB47D7-1.jpeg

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom