Is there a way to make my radio/Sat Nav work?

bimbamboodle

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hello again! My radio on my March 23 ZSEV LRTrophy has always been intermittent! On occasions the sat nav would join it in suddenly stopping and not working again until it felt like it. We asked for a service appointment mid June and were seen mid august. Was told they’d send the data to China and it might be another 48 hours or so until they would know what to do. A month later, despite calling the service dept and leaving a message we had to escalate it via Octopus and last week I had a call to bring the car in this week. That happened today. When I arrived on time I was told the guys were on a tea break and they’d take a look asap. They didn’t have a bay for it so eventually someone came outside and did something. I was told it’d take 20 mins or so to ‘do its stuff’. It had had a factory reset. Anyway, I was sent on my way and after about 3 miles guess what?! The radio silenced itself! what a waste of my time. I called the garage back, no answer so left a message. They rang me back and after I’d done a food shop the radio was on so I called them to let them know. They said it was the worst case scenario as it wasn’t not working all the time! I went out again this afternoon and it failed again. I’m beginning to have a sense of humour failure over this. Like I said in my ansaphone message, we debate which car to use on a long journey, brand new ev versus 12 year old diesel which is a whole lot more reliable!
Please, does anyone know a way of fixing this?!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom