Is there an app for the car?

Kenzoqaq

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I cant find an app that i can use to connect my phone to the car. I need it especially when i charge the car to see status.

There isn’t one for the uk. Not sure about Greenland - but I was guess at no.

Hi,

I wrote and released on the Play Store the android 'EV Charge Meter' app. It has had quite a good uptake of users, and is proving popular.
It does not connect to the car but uses an algorithm to calculate the charge status.

It is a free app, I encourage forum members to try it out and give me feedback via the forum.

Last edited:
Hi,

I wrote and released on the Play Store the android 'EV Charge Meter' app. It has had quite a good uptake of users, and is proving popular.
It does not connect to the car but uses an algorithm to calculate the charge status.

It is a free app, I encourage forum members to try it out and give me feedback via the forum.

Sorry if it's already been asked, but what are the chances of an iOS version? Or is it a case of iOS being too restrictive? 😬

Unfortunately the Apple app store procedures are just too onerous for me as a developer to be bothered with. At least android make it straightforward to upload developed applications.

Yes there is, but you have to buy hardware and connect that with your car. It is under developement but functional. Search for OVMS on this forum or internet and watch some of this channels podcast on this topic.

For the record: I don't use it myself. I'm happy with my Zappi.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom