iSMART app not working for 3 weeks

I’ve never been able to get the app to work, can’t find the gps and says the car is in Brussels - had the car two weeks now and already having issues

i connected 2 phones and now the app is not working anymore. any tips
Did you correct 2 phone to the car if so both will need to be cleared at MG then one reinstalled then the second phone you which just use the same user name and password on the phone app, I think that works. You can have only one phone bonded to the car.

Ok good I'm not the only one! Exactly the same as us.
Have watched a video on YouTube on how to bond a phone to the car if you do not do step by step it will not bond.
One thing when asked for the phone number to be inputted drop the 0 of your phone number.

With regards to my issue with the car saying it’s in Brussels and not working with the app, I had to contact the dealer and have them reset it as It was a fault.

Just to correct a slight misunderstanding - the car is bound to your account not to an individual phone - a phone is simply used to do the binding in the first place. Thereafter, you can use a different phone to interact with the app, logging in with the same details. However, logging in with one phone logs the other out. Only one phone can be logged in at a time.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom