ISmart App

GillyP

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi. I took delivery of a ZS EV Trophy yesterday, 72 plate. It appears that the app is “bound” to an unknown person. MG Customer service have told me that it must be dealt with by a dealer. I’m getting nowhere with the two dealers which are in the area. Has anyone had this problem and can advise please?

Many thanks in anticipation!!!

Hi, found this hope it helps.

Binding

Our ex-demo came bound to someone else's account from the dealer. They promised to sort it out for us but nothing changed. In the end I emailed MG UK directly and they sorted it pretty quickly. The question is - is it bound to your account or to someone else's?!?

Hi. I took delivery of a ZS EV Trophy yesterday, 72 plate. It appears that the app is “bound” to an unknown person. MG Customer service have told me that it must be dealt with by a dealer. I’m getting nowhere with the two dealers which are in the area. Has anyone had this problem and can advise please?

Many thanks in anticipation!!!

Hi, found this hope it helps.

Binding

Our ex-demo came bound to someone else's account from the dealer. They promised to sort it out for us but nothing changed. In the end I emailed MG UK directly and they sorted it pretty quickly. The question is - is it bound to your account or to someone else's?!?

Hi. It is bound to someone else’s account. Previous owner I suspect. As it was a notability car I’m unable to track the person. I’ll try MG uk again.. Thank you for your reply.

Hi. It is bound to someone else’s account. Previous owner I suspect. As it was a notability car I’m unable to track the person. I’ll try MG uk again.. Thank you for your reply.
Hi, not sure if this helps but I'm picking my car up tomorrow, 73' zs trophy long range which was still bound to the previous owner, the dealership I'm buying it from (not MG) took it to an MG dealer today who have plugged it in and unbound it from the previous owner so it can't be a big job for an MG dealer to sort out for you.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom