iSmart Servers down?

megamac

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Have not been able to get an update on the car since yesterday. Are their servers down? Is there a site that shows the service availability?

Mine works as well, just really slow to update.

It takes atleast 30 seconds from opening the app, until the data is shown, and sometimes it just "times out" and i have to refresh again to get it going.

I hope future updates, will make this connection a lot faster and more stable.

Just checked mine 09.22am and it is working fine.
A couple of days ago, when trying to view the App, it had signed me out of my account for some strange reason ?.
Requested my password and we where back up and running again.
I was one of the few people who managed to get my account running, by only providing my mobile phone number !.
It’s still the same now, because when I checked my details tab in the App, there is no e.mail address showing.
It works fine, so all is well.

Have not been able to get an update on the car since yesterday. Are their servers down? Is there a site that shows the service availability?
Thanks for your replies. It kicked in late last night (after 11pm) and I was getting updates again. Maybe O2 coverage in the area was poor? I recall reading that the car built in data services run via O2.

Thanks for your replies. It kicked in late last night (after 11pm) and I was getting updates again. Maybe O2 coverage in the area was poor? I recall reading that the car built in data services run via O2.
I think the data connection can one of four or five different services to allow best coverage.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom